We, Afrikan people from all corners of the globe, come together in unity and solidarity. We are supported and energized by our Divine Creator, our Glorious Ancestors, and our loving, sacred Mother Earth. With this collective strength, we stand firm in our purpose.
Our foundation is rooted in the knowledge, assurance, and certainty of the strength, skills, assets, resilience, tenacity, self-reliance, and historic achievements of Afrikan people. We recognize the power within us and the contributions we have made throughout history.
However, we are also mindful of the negative impact of systems such as White Supremacy, Patriarchy, and Capitalism that have oppressed and marginalized us. We acknowledge the ongoing struggle for justice and equality that we face.
Driven by our love for justice, we are committed to taking action. We believe in the power of collective action and the potential it holds for change. We understand that together, we can overcome any obstacle and create a better future for ourselves and future generations.
Empowered by the diversity, richness, and limitless possibilities of Afrikans, we have drafted the Afrikan Peoples’ Liberation Charter. This living document serves as an action framework, outlining our goals and strategies for liberation.
- Unity: We recognize the importance of unity among Afrikan people, both within our communities and across borders. By coming together, we can amplify our voices and work towards common goals.
- Self-Determination: We assert our right to self-determination, to determine our own destiny, and shape our own future. We reject any form of external control or interference.
- Economic Empowerment: We strive for economic empowerment, recognizing the importance of financial independence and the ability to control our own resources.
- Social Justice: We demand social justice, equality, and the dismantling of systems that perpetuate discrimination and oppression. We stand against racism, sexism, and all forms of discrimination.
- Cultural Preservation: We celebrate and promote the richness of Afrikan culture, history, and traditions. We recognize the importance of preserving our heritage for future generations.
Goals and Strategies:
The Afrikan Peoples’ Liberation Charter outlines the following goals and strategies:
- Educational Empowerment: We commit to providing quality education and promoting lifelong learning within our communities. We will create educational programs that celebrate Afrikan history and culture, empowering our youth and fostering a sense of pride and identity.
- Economic Development: We will work towards economic development and self-sufficiency. This includes supporting black-owned businesses, promoting entrepreneurship, and creating opportunities for economic growth within our communities.
- Political Empowerment: We will strive for political empowerment, advocating for representation and equal participation in decision-making processes. We will work towards dismantling systems that perpetuate inequality and marginalization.
- Social Justice: We will actively work towards social justice, fighting against systemic racism, police brutality, and other forms of injustice. We will organize and mobilize, demanding accountability and change.
- Global Solidarity: We will build alliances and partnerships with other marginalized communities and social justice movements around the world. We recognize the interconnectedness of our struggles and the power of collective action.
The Afrikan Peoples’ Liberation Charter is a call to action. It is a reminder of our collective power and the responsibility we have to fight for justice and liberation. Together, we will create a future where all Afrikan people can thrive, free from oppression and inequality.