We, the Afrikan people from all corners of the globe, come together in unity and strength. Guided by our Divine Creator, our Glorious Ancestors, and our sacred Mother Earth, we stand firm in our purpose.
This living document, known as the Afrikan Peoples’ Liberation Charter, serves as an action framework for our collective liberation. It is a testament to our resilience, self-reliance, and historic achievements as a people.
We are acutely aware of the negative impact of White Supremacy, Patriarchy, and Capitalism on our communities. These systems have perpetuated injustice and inequality, and we are committed to dismantling them.
Our driving force is a love for justice. We believe in the inherent right of all Afrikan people to live in dignity, freedom, and equality. We reject any form of oppression and strive for a world where justice prevails.
Empowered by our diversity, richness, and limitless possibilities as Afrikans, we are determined to create positive change. We recognize the strength and skills within our communities and seek to harness them for the betterment of all.
The Afrikan Peoples’ Liberation Charter outlines key principles and actions that will guide our path towards liberation:
- Economic Empowerment: We commit to building economic systems that prioritize the well-being and prosperity of Afrikan people. We will create opportunities for entrepreneurship, job creation, and wealth generation within our communities.
- Cultural Preservation: We will celebrate and preserve our diverse Afrikan cultures, languages, and traditions. Our heritage is a source of strength and resilience, and we will ensure its continuity for future generations.
- Education and Knowledge: We recognize the importance of education in empowering our people. We will strive for accessible and quality education that promotes critical thinking, cultural awareness, and the development of skills necessary for success.
- Social Justice: We will advocate for social justice and equality, challenging systems that perpetuate discrimination and marginalization. We stand against racism, sexism, homophobia, and all forms of oppression.
- Environmental Stewardship: We acknowledge the sacredness of Mother Earth and our responsibility to protect and preserve it. We will promote sustainable practices, combat climate change, and ensure a healthy environment for future generations.
This charter is a living document, constantly evolving to meet the changing needs and aspirations of our people. It serves as a rallying cry for unity, resilience, and collective action.
Together, we will overcome the challenges we face and build a future where all Afrikan people thrive. The Afrikan Peoples’ Liberation Charter is our roadmap to liberation, justice, and a brighter tomorrow.